WE Blog

Do I Need a GAL or a PC?

If you are or have been involved in litigation with a co-parent, you may have considered whether to use the services of a Guardian Ad Litem or Parenting Coordinator.  Most likely these roles are new to you, and it can sometimes be hard to tell what the difference is between them.  If you feel like you need some help with parenting-related questions or tasks, which professional do you need?

2021-04-27T14:24:58-04:00June 1st, 2021|Parenting Coordination, Wanzer Edwards News|

To Sign or Not to Sign

If you are having a baby and are not married when the baby is born, the hospital will ask both mother and father whether they both want to sign a paternity affidavit.  In the middle of the emotionally and physically exhausting experience of having a child, it can be hard to know whether this is a good idea.  Should you sign?

2021-04-27T14:18:10-04:00May 1st, 2021|Child Support, Wanzer Edwards News|